Thursday, September 11, 2014

Got Cronuts Scrapbook Layout "Dominique Ansel Bakery in SoHo"

Cronuts Dominique Ansel Bakery in SoHo scrapbook layout
Click to Enlarge
Today I have a new NYC layout to share with all my scrappy friends.  Susy made this beautiful layout of the ending of our NYC adventure to get Cronuts.  Susy and I had read online how good Cronuts were and wanted to try them.  We looked up subway directions and took 2 different subways followed by a several block walk thru Soho so that we could try the famous Cronut we had read so much about.

Cronuts story
Click to Enlarge
I'll let Susy's journaling continue the story.  "We went looking for Cronunts but they were sold out.  So the next best thing.....at feast: almond croissants, cake and eclairs.  Long trip, but totally worth it.  We had a delicious meal."  If you go looking for Cronunts show up early because they sell out fast.

I love all the layers that Susy put in this layout and that she included some journalling.

Supplies Used:

Papers from Maggie Homes Crate Paper Pad
Emphemera from Maggie Holmes
Chipboard Elements: Maggie Homes Chipboard
Title: Thickers
All items inked with victorian velvet distress ink


Have a wonderful scrappy day!

1 comment:

  1. I love Soho!!!!! And I love her lo!!! LOVING the colors and the grid design!!!!

    ReplyDelete