Thursday, September 25, 2014

Intruducing our Latest Sponsor BlueMoonScrapbooking

Blue Moon ScrapbookingWhen I went looking for sponsors I found the photography site relatively quickly.  However, I wanted to look around at all the options very carefully before picking a scrapbook store to share on the blog.

After considering a few different companies I ended up going with BlueMoonScrapbooking

I really like that they have the free shipping at $50 and have always admired the look of their store.

I will be back with more fun post tomorrow.  I just wanted to use today to introduce BlueMoom although I would be shocked if 90% of the people who read this blog hadn't at least been to their site in the past.

Have a wonderful scrappy day!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE Blue Moon!!!! I was their DT coordinator for 4 years ... and Scott and Lisa are just the BEST!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete