Sunday, September 28, 2014

Prima - Celebrate Jack and Jill Collection Stamps

I love these Prima Celebrate Jack and Jill Collection Stamps.  I was a little afraid that coloring a stamp of a person less than 3 inches tall might be beyond my skill set, but this little girl was so cute I had to buy her all the same.

Prima Celebrate Jack and Jill Collection Stamps
Click to Enlarge
I know I did simple shading on the girl, but I'm very happy with how she turned out.

If I was afraid of coloring the little girl, I was terrified of coloring the rabbit.  I mean how do you shade something that is white?  I tried adding shadows to the rabbit with a Copic E000 marker (pale fruit pink) and left everything else not colored at all.  I loved the result.  I no longer have to fear buying mostly white stamps.

I can't wait to make an Easter card with these stamps.  Yes I know it's a very long time until Easter, but that kind of thing has never stopped me from making a card.

Have a wonderful scrappy day!

1 comment: