Friday, September 26, 2014

Prima Doll Stamp of Little Girl

Click to Enlarge
I really like how this prima doll stamp turned out.  I'm a big fan of the way the blue and green parts of her outfit look together.

For the blues on her dress I used copic makers BG000,BG01, BG05, and BG15.  For the greens on her dress and shoes I used copic makers G05 and G09.  For her skin I used E000, E00, and E11.

Click to Enlarge
I outlined many lines on this stamp with a Pigma Micron 03 .35mm pen.  Personally I like the way that darker hand drawn lines look.  Susy on the other hand thinks I ruin all my stamps when I always add my outlining.  So I realize that the outline step like all other artistic things is very much a matter of personal preference.

I hope you like the end result of this stamp as much as I do.  It's one of my favorite stamps that I've done recently.  If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them.




 Have a wonderful scrappy day!

1 comment: