Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Prima Doll Stamp


I really like how this prima doll stamp turned out.  I can't wait for the chance to actually use her on a project. 
colored prima doll stamp in blue dress
Click to Enlarge

There are a few mistakes, but I feel like I get better with every stamp.  Besides I really enjoy making them and in the end that's all that matters.  Now I just have to find a way to use my stamped creations.

Supplies Used:

Paper used: Neenah Paper
Prima Doll Stamp
Click to Enlarge

For the skin I used Copic markers E000, E00, and E11.

For the dress I used Copic marker BG000, BG01, BG05, BG15.  It's important to note here that I only used BG05 on the ruffle and boots.  I find it mixes very badly with the other  3 blue makers.  BG05 is what messed up my dress in yesterdays post.

On the hair I used spectrum noir brown.

Last, but not least I used a Pigma Micron 03 pen to outline most of the lines on the stamp after coloring it.

Have a wonderful scrappy day!

1 comment: