Saturday, September 13, 2014

Twister Scrapbook Layout

Twister Scrapbook Layout Universal Studios
Click to Enlarge
Susy made this amazing scrapbook layout of the Twister ride at Universal Studios Orlando.  It's to bad I have absolutely no skill at pretending to be blowing in the wind, but Susy's skills seem to make my bad picture less noticeable.  I love all the layers and ink she used in this layout.

Supplies Used:

Background: cardstock Coredinations Tim Holtz Fired Brick
3x4 cards My Minds Eye Collectable remarkable "Day" Daily paper
Click to Enlarge
3x4 cards My Minds Eye Collectable remarkable "Day" Daily paper
Diagonal Stripe and Yellow flower Mat: My Minds Eye collectable remarkable "smile beam paper
Burlap star: Little Yellow Bicycle natural stickers
Mist: Heidi Swapp (chartreuse, mustard, and teal)
Brads: My Minds Eye Collectable remarkable Day
Wood Camera and Geo Tag: Studio Calico
Title: Thickers
twister title
Click to Enlarge
Enamel Dots Stash

This is one of my favorite layouts Susy made recently.  I hope you enjoy it also.







Have a wonderful scrappy day!



3x4 cards My Minds Eye Collectable remarkable "Day" Daily paper
Click to Enlarge

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the grid design!!!!

    ReplyDelete